World Spanking Forums realspankings
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > General Discussion
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 03-28-2008, 01:38 AM

Default Kailee's hardest spank

Anyone know how to get a hold of Kailee? I would love to know what spanking she considers has been the hardest in her career. I think the 30+ lashes with the cane on GBS might be the one. He was hitting her with such speed and force, she could hardly count the strokes.

Last edited by hanson : 03-28-2008 at 01:43 AM.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:15 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to mikep33

Kailee Is Memeber of this board she been posting alot last few days. You can also send her a Pm She will respond give her time.

Kailee is one of my favorite model to watch and see i think she very beautiful sexy young lady. i been curious to what she been up to. i know she been getting spanked but i want know has she been giving out spankings too. , if stil lgiivng out spanking i want to get one.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:50 AM

I think her hardest spanking was the one she got from Dallas.
It was also with her sister Lilly.
Wonder what she has to say.
David
Old 03-29-2008, 12:27 PM

Default I would have to concur with 2hot2sit...

I think one of my hardest; if not the hardest, was my spanking video that I did with Dallas and the beautiful Lily. The implement used down the back of my thighs was extremely intense. I think it took a good two weeks to fully heal from that session!

A few others that were close in comparision was the one scene I did on Brandi's site in which Mr. M used a couple different paddles on me. The "principle" paddle was extremely harsh, esppecially when Mr. M was the one administering the spanking! The spanking contest we held at "The Venetian" at Shadowlane back in 2005 was quite harsh, I think the fact that I had two spankers applying swats made for quite hard discipline!

Mikep33--you are always so complimentary! I always adore your comments. As to what I have been doing, I have been here and there. Basically partaking in life outside of spanking for a bit. I do engage in Spanking sets with various companies from time to time, but nothing on a regular basis. I haven't topped a man in quite a while [other than for personal satisfaction] the only site I have worked for in those regards was WSM [AEG's site]. I wouldn't be opposed to jumping back into that scene! I am always interested in adminstering spankings to those who desire to be on the receiving end!
Old 03-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Head Pervert

Default The principal paddle

I remember that day well and it may have even been the first time you ever worked with Brandi from http://www.spankingteenbrandi.com. Quite honestly, you helped the quality of her future content that day and I appreciated it. Brandi had only worked all that much with Jessica and they both thought that they really took hard spankings. I also remember talking with you before the scene about you liking to be a brat and tendencies towards being a bit of a smart-ass during the scenes. As I recall, I invited you to act up as much as you wanted as long as you were willing to face the consequences. I haven't watched the scene in a long time, but as I recall, I decided midway through your paddling that the punishment would not end until you quit trying to be witty and when I removed the smile from your face. As much as you grunted and groaned your way through each swat, after I walked up to look in your eyes, you either made a wise crack or showed me a smile.

That shoot was a historic day for sure and the main reason was me switching paddles. On many occasions I have broken a paddle on someone's bottom, so often that we actually had two or three extras off camera for backups. On that day, I do not think I broke the paddle, but I did end up actually leaving the set, going to the implement storage room, and finding the Principal paddle. You were the first model ever that I was not able to get my point across with the implement I had in my hand and had to get another. It was like trying to shoot a moose with a .22 and finally getting a canon. As I recall, once I had the proper tools for the job, it was just a moment later that you complied with my requests. Another unusual happening on that day, is that when I used the first paddle on you, when I did not get the reaction I was looking for, I actually did a bit of a windup, like a pitcher throwing a fast ball. After the first stroke with the step up, I looked at Brandi off camera and she mouthed to me "OH MY GOD". I do not think Brandi ever complained about being spanked too hard after that day, it was the first time she really saw what I was capable of.

Below are two pictures from the scene we are talking about. The first is the Principal's paddle in action and the second shows your bruised butt. If you all look close, you can see exactly where the seams in her back pockets of her jeans were. That is what created the weird striping effect of her bruised bottom.

Cheers,
M

Last edited by Michael Masterson : 03-29-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-29-2008, 04:38 PM

After reading this thread, I went back and looked for this video scene.
I still have it in my D drive, and it turns out that Mr. M broke 2 of Terry's maplewood paddles over Kailee's butt before he left the room in search of the Principals paddle. Terry made one of those for me too, and it's certainly a heavy piece. Mr. M, you were swinging hard and fast as you dared Kailee to continue her sass towards you. It still amazes me what she can take and I don't think I'd wanna get into a paddling contest with that girl.

The quirt that Dallas used on Kailee's thighs was made of roughly 3LBS of Latigo leather. It was the real deal and not some $1.99 piece from a cheap tack shop. I was at one of his parties and I borrowed it to spank another certain bratty girl and it surprised me at how heavy the sucker was. I issued six strokes with that damn thing without putting my shoulder or forearm into it. Just with a flick of the wrist that quirt could easily straighten up a woman's attitude real quick. I don't see how Kailee took a full 20 stroke salvo from Dallas with it on the backs of her upper thighs and still manage to turn and smile directly into center camera. Talk about OUCH!!

Nevertheless, both scenes in question were impressive.
I would think Kailee could only decide which scene was the most severe.

Razor
Old 03-29-2008, 10:11 PM

First of all, since I like to think I'm not a complete moron, I want to make it clear that I am NOT teasing Michael about his misspelling here. I'm only pointing it out because it's a funny, though unintentional, pun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Masterson
...It was like trying to shoot a moose with a .22 and finally getting a canon. ...

Since cannon, the artillery piece, is spelled with two n's, and since canon, with one n, is the name of a prominent camera manufacturer, that means that what Michael actually said there was that he gave up shooting the moose with a gun and decided to change to a camera. (Pun on the word shoot; the ambiguity of the word shoot is a REAL problem when referring to what one does with a model, because shooting a model sounds like just an awful idea if the first thing you think of is a gun.)

I'm sure the moose would very much approve of that change.

Back to Kailee, I agree with everyone here, she is as delightful, lovely and hard-core-pain-loving a spankee as I've ever seen work. And she's also a fine actress. I know that because, in one of the scenes she's shot for other producers, her character is required to beg for mercy from a hand spanking. Kailee, tell someone she's had all she can take, from a hand spanking? Call the Oscar nomination committee.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:08 AM
Head Pervert

Default well not really

If we want to really evaluate my switching of spellings, then the unintentional pun is lost. My use of canon probably comes from the fact that my first degree is in music. I play the piano and one of my favorite pieces to play is Pachelbel's "Canon in D", which is also responsible for my marriage. The night that I met miss J at a party at my frat house, she came with a friend that had left early and I drove her back to her car at the dorms. When we got in my truck, as I started it, the music was blaring and the song was "Canon and Gigue in D major for three Violins and Basso Continuo" also known as "Canon in D". Months later when we were dating I asked her what originally attracted her to me and she told me that it was the fact that I was the first long haired guy she had ever met that listened to so much classical music. The funny thing is, as soon as I realized what music was playing when we got in the car that night, I immediately turned it off. "Grunge" was the thing back then and everyone (but me it seems) listened to Nirvana, Alice in Chains, STP, or Sound Garden. Pachelbel was born in Nuremberg which is a long way from Seattle and I was embarassed that she had heard it.

So, to go along the lines of Michael's thinking, it was like shooting a moose with a .22 and finally getting a contrapuntal composition that employs a melody with one or more imitations of the melody played after a given duration. But I do admit that your version carries more humor.

Cheers,
M

Last edited by Michael Masterson : 03-30-2008 at 08:31 AM.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:42 AM
Itinerant Bit Fiddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Masterson
she told me that it was the fact that I was the first long haired guy she had ever met that listened to so much classical music
M

It's ironic that in the 50's and early 60's when most jazz musicians sported crew cuts, classical music was referred to as "long hair music" -- probably a reference to the wigs worn by men in the 17th & 18th centuries.

Did you ever consider spanking to music? Beethoven's 5th Symphony and Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture leap to mind.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Mountjoy
It's ironic that in the 50's and early 60's when most jazz musicians sported crew cuts, classical music was referred to as "long hair music" -- probably a reference to the wigs worn by men in the 17th & 18th centuries.

My recollection from that time is that crew cuts were cool and new, and long hair was left to those who were uncool. Remember Sh Boom, sung by the Crew Cuts? Inspired lyrics, those. During that period, I do not remember a single classical musician with a crew cut. I split the difference, and wore a flat top with fenders.

Quote:
Did you ever consider spanking to music? Beethoven's 5th Symphony and Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture leap to mind.

I used to whip a girl friend with a braided vinyl cat to Enya's Cursum Perficio. I often used it to end a session, a warm up being necessary for that instrument. I always used full force. She really got into it, as did I. Parts of Carmina Burana also lend themselves to spanking, to name a couple.