World Spanking Forums SpankedCoeds.com
Go Back   World Spanking Forums > General Posts > General Discussion
World Spanking Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Sidebar Off

Old 04-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Member of Distinction

I'm not as good a Googler as I thought, 'cause I remember quite some time ago trying to find a source for drop seat jammies other than Bobby Tawse, not being able to, and concluding that hers must be the only ones available. (I can't remember why I was looking; maybe someone asked about it here on the board.) Yet here are three other sources. Thanks very much, pixling and Flinch.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:46 AM

Default Does anyone remember..?

These lovely posts on suitable attire remind me immediately of one of the very first Firm Hand Spanking movies I ever saw.
From my recollection the first posted movie (not the version there now) was called 'No Option' and featured Amy Denison dressed in plain jeans and blouse. Just a regular old jeans. Quoting from the site's promo...
"Amy, poor girl, is bent over for the_toughest high-school Five of the Best you'll have seen with a large wooden paddle - administered_by the male Principal - which has her literally dancing round the room!"

While I love the site of jiggling pink buttocks, the resounding twwack of the heavy paddle on her jean clad bottom made me tingle all over from head to toe. The visuals were greatly supported with audio as Amy was made count out the strokes and she did so with an ever increasing volume. At count 5, her hands flew to the rear of her jeans to relieve her obvious discomfort and she as she tugged to pull the material away from her flesh, her voice could be heard to say something like.. " do you think you could have done it any harder?" Ooooh such brattiness...!!!
Site still features some pictures from the movie.. last two demonstrate what I'm referring to.

Makes me tingle and press my thighs together just recalling it!!!
Gosh I would so like to see that little visual again.

Love to all
Karen D
Old 04-12-2006, 05:24 AM

Wow Ms Drake - good stuff. Welcome to the forum.